Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Semester Two; Blog Nine

Freedom

I feel that I have been doing my honors related job well, (managing editor). I have been going around and checking in with everybody to see what they are all working on and I have been making sure that everybody has a clear idea of what they are going to write about. Unfortunately, I am still having a hard time figuring out what I want to write about. I have been having a really hard time writing in class because for some reason I couldn't really figure out what topic I wanted to focus on. I've decided to take a bit of a satirical look at work, but at this point I am just writing down random lines until I find something consistent.


Structure

I think having that calendar on the wall has been really helpful. I am more aware of the due dates, which was a problem for me in the past. I think that we could actually use a little bit more structure to be honest. Just going from "have your ideas" to "a draft is due" was a bit drastic. I know that we have been getting time to work during class, but it still feels a little bit scattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment