Thursday, January 14, 2010

Internship: Day Six

I would like to know more about how my mentor ended up at BHVP. I know that she didn't always live in San Diego, and I only know a bit about my mentor's life before BHVP. I would like to know more about her education as well, what school did she go to, did she feel it was the right school for her etc. Also, I would like to know more about what all she has in the film industry, (I think she used to be an editor but now she's a producer).

I have already scheduled a meeting with my mentor for tomorrow so that we can go over what all I should be doing for my official project. I think that wold probably be a good time for me to get to know my mentor better. Unfortunately, I don't have any way of getting an audio recording of the interview, but I will probably be able to write the whole thing down, (I've done that before).

No comments:

Post a Comment