Thursday, January 21, 2010

Internship: Day Ten














Caption: What this made me think of

I am really starting to think about what it takes to open up a business. When I was eating lunch the other day at my desk, I looked around and noticed a lot of plaques, posters and certificates all about laws regarding employees and the rights to keep the business open and legal. When looking at these things, I started to wonder what all it took just to be allowed to open a business, let alone run one. I'm excited to learn more about this, especially since I plan on taking business classes in college.


Questions for mentor

-Why did you decide to stay in San Diego?
-Why did you decide to come to San Diego?
-How did you find out about the internship in New York?
-How old were you when you decided you wanted to get involved in film making?
-Did you decide to be a producer because of your mentor, or were there other deciding factors?

No comments:

Post a Comment